Nov 30, 2015
Thankfulness Day 30
I am thankful for buying and selling used items and for sites like Craig's List, Trade Gear, swap pages on FaceBook, and the like. In my opinion, there is absolutely no need to buy anything new, except food, hygiene items, medicine, and a couple other things. Anything else like cars, furniture, clothes, houses, etc, can all be purchased used. We can count on one hand the things we own in our entire house that we bought brand new. I'm thankful for being raised on mostly thrift store items or hand-me down's. I'm thankful that we've done a pretty good job living by the motto, "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without." I'm thankful we're trying to live simply, and I'm thankful for good, used, useful things that we can have for ourselves or sell/give to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment