I'm thankful for my talents. Although I don't consider myself being a super talented person, there are a few things I recognize that I am good at. At least I think so anyway. I'm thankful that I'm coordinated. I can be active and play sports without tripping all over or dropping the ball. I'm thankful I can speak or teach in front of people and be totally comfortable. I'm thankful I'm a good teacher. Recently I was called to be a teacher in Relief Society at church. When asked if I would accept, the bishopric member said, "We got word that the lesson you taught recently (I was asked to substitute one week) was fantastic and was the best lesson they had had in there for like a year. The RS asked if you could be the full time teacher. We said no, that we weren't going to take you out of cub scouts, so they settled for you to teach once a month." I'm sure his compliment was perhaps a bit of an exaggeration but I am thankful I can teach a lesson pretty well. I'm thankful I have a good memory and remember names or can memorize things. I still remember the list of all the prepositions I had to memorize in 4th grade. :) And I'm thankful I'm a pretty good person.

No comments:
Post a Comment