Nov 17, 2015

Thankfulness Day 17

I'm thankful that we do homeschool. I'm thankful that my children don't have to get up when it's still dark to catch a bus that they ride on for an hour. I'm thankful they don't have to deal with things like Common Core, homework, and wasted time, then ride on the bus for an hour to get home. I'm thankful that we can do work at our kitchen table, in our pajamas if we want to. I've learned that if we did no "formal" education and all we did was "live," that they would still be better off, and learn what really matters in life and what is really used in life. I'm thankful that our children can look out for each other. That a win for one is a win for all, and that a failure for one is a failure for all. I'm thankful they're around to see and experience milestones in each others lives as they happen. Such as was the case this morning with Jace. I think my favorite part of the whole video is the cheering in the background. :) I'm thankful we are home. Together.

No comments: