"And on the 8th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "I need a caretaker." So God made a farmer.
"I need somebody with arms strong enough to rustle a calf and yet gentle enough to deliver his own grandchild (or his own children :) )...
"...Who will finish his 40 hour work week by Tuesday noon, then, pain'n from 'tractor back', put in another 72 hours. So God made a farmer."
When most people say they "work hard," they usually mean they work long hours. Kody does both, as most farmers do. I am thankful he doesn't complain. He just works. I am thankful he doesn't cut corners. He works. And he thinks. A LOT. :) His mind runs deeper and farther than anyone else's I know. Some people think he's off in some ways. But it's just that he grasps things so much more intensely than most people. I know because I see it happen daily. I am thankful he will be one to literally change the world. I am thankful he is a man that cares so deeply for his family. Everything he does, he does for us. I am thankful he plays on the floor with the kids. I am thankful that even when we've struggled or had hard times, he has never given up on us. I am thankful he is clever and witty and would write awesome commercials if he ever went into that field. I am thankful when he does my job of picking up the house or doing dishes or cleans. And I'm thankful for his big muscles, darling smile, and deep blue eyes! Yeah, he's a hottie!

No comments:
Post a Comment