Nov 6, 2015
Thankfulness Day 6
I am thankful for my children today. I'm thankful my half-a-dozen chilluns are full of light, smarts, and sweets. All I have to do is look at them and they smile. I'm thankful they like to learn and work. The other day my friend Brandi called and asked if Kamille and Kayda wanted to earn some money by working and helping her get some projects done. Of course they were all up for that! They worked for 6 hours helping her organize her spare bedroom, vacuuming the house, sweeping, moping, organizing her kitchen cupboards, etc. She said they did a good job. I'm thankful that they work and stay on task (for the most part :) ) and do a good job of things. I'm thankful Jameson is a little engineer and architect. I seriously can't believe the things he builds out of Legos! Whole cities that are so detailed and intricate. I'm thankful Jefferson makes the best dub sounds with his mouth. Want to know what a race car sounds like? Or an explosion, or a jet plane, or a punch? Jefferson could seriously be a sound track! I'm thankful Kosette is so smart and witty. Without missing a beat she'll give a response that usually starts with "Well, actually, ......" :) I am thankful my littles are happy, well-balanced little children. Oh, how I love them so!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment