Nov 18, 2015
Thankfulness Day 18
Today I'm thankful for my rocking chair. Kody got it for me 11 years ago for Christmas, right after Kamille was born. I have sat in this chair more than any other. It is my nursing chair. I'm thankful it reclines. I'm thankful it is super comfortable. I'm thankful that it's leather and easy to clean. I'm super thankful it has been near my bedside these past 11 years. No matter how small of a space our bedroom has been, we have always made room for the rocking chair. I'm thankful it rocks. I'm thankful I have spent many, many, many nights sleeping and resting in this chair. I'm thankful for the support it has been through all these nursing and child rearing years. And I'm thankful for what it will continue to provide. It's the best chair. Period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment