Nov 25, 2013

Thankfulness Day 25

I'm thankful for my talents, skills and abilities. Although I'm not super fantastic at really any one or few things, I'm thankful for the things I am good at.

Athletics. I've always been able to adapt and play, or participate in any kind of sport. I'm thankful I'm coordinated and fit enough to do it.

Memorizing. My memory is pretty good....(but probably only when it comes to certain things.) I'm good and remembering names, and can memorize and then recite pretty much anything fairly quickly.

Rhyming. My poetry skills are pretty much limited to rhyming. But I'll tell ya, I can come up with some pretty clever sayings, songs, skits, speech's, etc. just by rhyming.

Likable. I think I'm pretty easy to like. That's a a talent, right? Hope so! Of course, I guess it depends on who you ask...

So I'm thankful for gifts I do have, including my randomness. That can be good....sometimes! 

No comments: