Nov 22, 2013

Thankfulness Day 22

I'm thankful for my family, my family of origin. My parents, sisters, and brother. Even though we don't live close to any of them and don't get to see each other very often, I'm still very thankful for them.  It's nice knowing that family is always there to love, support, help, encourage, debate with, laugh, cry with, or whatever it might be.  They're great supporters and great friends and I'm very thankful for them. I think I'm better friends and have more in common with my siblings now then we did growing up. Since we're all kind of in a similar boat being married, having kids, etc., it helps all of us to bond a little better. So a big shout out to Mom, Dad, Jeaniece, Jennifer, Jackie Lee, & Casey! I love y'all! And if I had a decent picture (and I emphasize decent) I'd post it, but I'd probably get socked in the arm by some who wouldn't approve of the picture being posted. So no picture today :)

No comments: