Nov 3, 2013

A Month of Thanks

November is always known for colored leaves, cooler temperatures, the first snow fall (in some places) and most importantly Thanksgiving. This month I've  decided to post something each day for what I'm thankful for. Since there's A LOT, most days will probably have more than one thing. Give thanks and having gratitude is a commandment.

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not given it." 

Day 1- I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. 


If I had to pick something to list first as my most thankful thing. These two men would be it. To sum it all up, without them NOTHING ELSE is possible. 

I know they love me. I know they trust me. I know they cheer for me and want me to succeed. And I know they feel this way about every single person. 

I'm so thankful for them!

No comments: