Is he perfect? No. Has he made mistakes? Yes. Have we had our up's down's and all-around's? Of course. Does he love me? Yes. Does he love our children? Yes.
Is he the hardest worker I've ever known? Yes. Is he incredibly creative and smart? Yes. Will he make mistakes in the future? Of course. But does he do his best? Yes.
He's sensitive, kind, caring, funny, loving....
And of course SUPER HOT!
He's a big kid at heart and probably always will be. That will keep him young and sexy!
He's very self motivated, dedicated, loyal, and quick to forgive. He's got great goals and aspirations and will change the world!
And I'm very thankful he's mine! I'm the blessed one and scored big time!
Is he the hardest worker I've ever known? Yes. Is he incredibly creative and smart? Yes. Will he make mistakes in the future? Of course. But does he do his best? Yes.
He's sensitive, kind, caring, funny, loving....
And of course SUPER HOT!
He's very self motivated, dedicated, loyal, and quick to forgive. He's got great goals and aspirations and will change the world!
And I'm very thankful he's mine! I'm the blessed one and scored big time!


No comments:
Post a Comment