Nov 19, 2013

Thankfulness Day 19

I'm thankful for visiting teachers.  Ever since we moved to Washington, Heavenly Father knew I would need good, faithful, diligent visiting teachers that would become such wonderful dear friends.  In Kennewick I had the same two visiting teachers for almost 6 years. Julie and Lisa were A-MAZ-ING! Without fail every month, there they were, ready to visit, teach, inspire, encourage, and love. Through 3 babies being born, sickness, birthdays, trials, successes, and everything in between they were there. I love and appreciate them so much. And I'm so glad I got to see Julie this past weekend when I ran into her at the temple. She's truly a kindred spirit.

And now with our more recent move; again Heavenly Father knew who to send. Lisl and Melissa are so wonderful. Here they've come faithfully every month to lift, teach, and love. They've already helped through tough days and happy days.  I've come to really love them and their example and I do look forward to seeing them every month.

I'm so thankful for wonderful visiting teachers, who more than anything, are my close friends.

No comments: