Apr 4, 2011

Sometimes do you feel like banging your head against the wall? I do. But I'm more grateful for the reasons that I have to bang my head against the wall.

Jameson got a little tired!



General Conference was great, as always! I especially liked the talks on Desire, To Be or not to Be- that really is the question, and family. Some great points that I really need to work on.

It so funny.....I think Kayda has a crush on Elder Davaid A. Bednar. For the past week or so she kept talking about listening to "David" speak. Then when conferece started she asked several times "When is David going to talk?" I asked her if she liked David, and she grins real big and gets all bashfull and nods her head! I say, well it's better to have a cruch on an Apostle rather then some rock star or something!

Kamille holding her pictures for the presentation she did at her homeschool group



I'm so grateful for a good hubby. He is my Love and is so patient with me and all my faults. Sometimes, well most of the time, I'm such a Schmuck. But he teaches me and desires for me to be better then I think I can. And he is right. I'm so glad he is principle driven. He really is a stud and I love him tons!

Jefferson like Destin!

1 comment:

sister said...

Conference was really good! You are by no means a schmuck. I hope Kody thanks his lucky stars to have YOU...