This time of year is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE seeing all the flowers around. Especially the tulips, they are just so pretty! Our camera broke (darn it)or else I would be taking pictures of all the pretty flowers I see. I guess it might be about time, we've had it almost 6 years and have probably taken at least several thousand pictures! Hopefully we can make it work or get another one soon!
So as I was washing off the lovely brown crayon marks from our artsy Jameson that he left us all over 3 walls, Kamille strikes up a very random conversation with me that went something like this....
Kamille: Mommy, why do people cry when they laguh?
Mom: Because they are laughing so hard it makes them cry. It is something super funny.
Kamille: Oh (with a very long pause following....) Ok I'm going to say something so funny it makes you cry.
Mom: Ok (me smiling already)
Kamille: Um...um...um...um...COCK-A-DOODLE-DO!!! Isn't that funny?
Mom: Well...(me trying to think of something nice to say...)
Kamille: Ok how about this? A dog was in a race car and it broke the engine!
Mom: (Me smiling) that's funny!
Oh my kids are cute. Random, but cute!
I can't believe Jefferson will be 1 next week. Time flies! I don't want my baby to gow up anymore. I LOVE the stage he is in. He is SOOOO sweet and precious! Darn that growing up thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment