May 8, 2011

Mother's Day & Jefferson's Birthday

Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there! It's been a beautiful spring day! It rained for about 90 seconds and then the sun has been out ever since! A very nice crisp, cool day! My four kiddos are super cute and sweet and I love them to bits! And I love being a mom!






And of course my man! (Without him I wouldn't be a mama!)


I can't believe my little guy is already a year old. He turned 1 yesterday. Time has flown by like crazy! We enjoyed a nice little family birthday party. And a BIG thanks to Marmie & Grampa Noel J, Grampa Charlie, and Grammy & Papa for the gifts they sent to Jefferson. Here are some pictures of the little guy at 3 weeks, 7 months and 1 year. Oh, he is so cute!!



1 comment:

April said...

I didn't even see this blog post, until just now. The pics. are absolutely adorable. Jefferson is so dang adorable as are all of the kiddos. Really nice pics. of you and Kody. I love the ones with you and the boys. Your hair looks cute, did you straighten it?