The girls started T-ball. Kamille looks like a teenager compared to most of the other kids on her team. She is 6 and most of the kids are 4. But thankfully I requested for the girls to be on the same team, so that we only have T-Ball about 3 times a week in stead of 5 or 6! I mean, those who know me, know that I LOVE baseball. But working, life, and taking 4 kids was NOT going to happen 5 times a week. So they're on the same team and look so cute in the uniforms. Oh it brings back great memories of my Little League days. Except they have 4 girls on their team. I never got to play with one other girl. Times have changed!
I love dressing our cute little boys up on Sunday's. They are such studs like their pop! Here's a picture of one of them.
Do we have the loudest kids on earth? Let me think...........YES we do! Was I that loud when I was young? Did I scream and yell about Everything, even when I was happy? Is this a phase that will pass, or does it last for a loooooong time? Hopefully not the latter.
I'm ready to get away and hit the mountains or the woods for a hike or camping trip or something. Hopefully one of these weekends we can head that way. Everything is so beautiful right now! All the blooming flowers (Tulips are my absolute Fave!) Daffodils, cherry blossoms on the tree, rose bushes, etc. They sure are pretty!
My men!
I've got 4 sister(s) who are prego right now! Is it my turn since I've always been pregnant at the same time with at least 2 of them?........ I'm not saying a word, not one word. Other than NO, I'm not currently prego.
And I would say the best thing about this post is the following video! This is what happens when your child gets a hold of the camera and likes to entertain herself. It's a pretty funny video. Let it be known that I didn't know she had the camera. Kamille is not shy or have a lack of self confidence at all. You'll see why! It's a few minutes long, but I got a good kick out of it! :) :) Can we say RANDOM???
2 comments:
I cannot get sound on the video of Kamill, any suggestions?
The sound worked. I think this video was awesome. I laughed really hard. She is a crack up and pretty dang smart if you ask me. She did a great job video taping.
Post a Comment