Aug 1, 2010

Craig's List

One day we are going to write a book about how we became millionaire's off of Craig's List!! Well......maybe! Seriously though, isn't CL awesome? We seriously love it. Over the years we have gotten a lot of great stuff, 4 vehicles, furniture, etc. Our most recent purchase was a three piece leather living room set with a big screen TV for $500. Since we don't want or need 2 TV's, we turned around and resold the TV on CL for $250. So we got a super nice set of leather furniture for $250. If we had bought that same set new, it would have been about $3000. We have even re-sold stuff that we bought for more than what we paid! So that's why we love Craig's List. Super nice stuff for super cheep! Crais's List can be a total money making business! So kudos to Mr. Craig for starting up his list! Cause' it ROCKS!!

Every time Kamille plays with Jefferson and Jameson they crack up, and I mean really crack up. It's so fun to hear such little guys laugh their heads off! Oh, how I love little babies, maybe I will have 100 of them like Kamille thinks I should.........maybe!

Here is Jefferson laughing!


Here is Jameson laughing!


Kody is in his last year of 20's. He turned 29 on Thursday. I hope he had a nice day. We sure love him! He is the greatest man I know and I love him dearly. He knows what life is all about and is capable of such great things. This is the birthday card we made for him. It was fun!


We're looking forward to Grampa Charlie's visit in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

sister said...

I can not get over how absolutely adorable Jefferson is. Both him and Jameson laughing is the cutest thing EVER!! You really need to come for a visit.

April said...

Absoutely the most adorable baby and almost two year old. You should put Jefferson's laughing on youtube. It is most precious. Now you can look on CL for a nice kitchen/dinette set, with at least six chairs. Thanks for sharing.
I agree with sister.. It is time to bring the babes and come visit.