Kody and I watched "Runaway Bride" the other night. Might I recommend it! It is a really funny clean comedy (which you don't find very often.) It's right up there with "Father of the Bride!" Anyway, one of the lines in the movie the guy says "May the Lord make us smart enough to live in a small town!" And Kody and I cracked up, we thought that was so great! We don't live in a super small town right now, but we hope to sooner rather than later. A town where people know there neighbors, and I mean REALLY know there neighbors, not just their names. A place that depends on itself and not the the nearby big city. A place with farms where people have gardens and animals, a place with lots of trees close to mountains and forest's and just overall a pretty place. We LOVE it up here compared to where we came from (Sorry all you Paulden, Chino Valley, and Phoenix people. We love you, just not the location!)
Anyway, Sunday's are great! Sometimes I look so forward to the weekend, but by the time it gets here, we are so exhausted that all we want to do is sleep! Running the storage units has been such a great blessing, but sometimes I get a little tired doing it. Nonetheless, I take a nap, feel better and enjoy the interaction of meeting all kinds of different people! Sometimes they are REALLY interesting! :)
Here are some quoteable quotes from the kiddos:
Kamille: "Mom are you going to have a lot of babies?"
Me: "I don't know, do you think we should?"
Kamille: "I think you shold have 100 babies."
Me: "Well that's a lot, I don't think I will have 100 babies"
Kamille: "Well I'm going to have 100 babies. One can help me do the dishes. One can help me milk the cow, and they can all just help me work."
Mom: "Kamille, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Kamille: "I want to be a farmer......and a Rock Star like Hannah Montana." (Great Combination!)
Mom: "Kayda, what kind of cereal do you want?"
Kayda: "Hunchees a boats" (Honey Bunches of Oats)
Mom: "What do you want to do when you get bigger? Where do you want to live?"
Kayda: "I want to live in um.........California."
Mom: "Why do you want to live in California?"
Kayda: "Cause I do"
Dad: "What's in California?"
Kayda: "Come here I will show you! I want to find cows and horses in California. We can ride the horses."
A few weeks ago in my primary class we were talking about the story of the 10 lepers. A 7 year old boy in my class asks "How do you get leprosy?" I tried to explain it as best I could and then he says "I know where leprosy comes from. You get it from a farmer tan." I cracked up, it was pretty funny!
Here are some pictures and videos of the kiddos!
Jefferson cracking up! He loves to laugh!
Kamille and Jameson playing cowboys
2 comments:
julie, if anyone was going to have 100 babies, you would be my vote. you are a fantastic mother!
but, i also love you, and don't wish you more babies than making your own baseball league.
Kids look great! Have fun having 100 babies! Better you than me! :)
Post a Comment