Kody and I watched some movies a couple of months ago called "John Adams". As you can probably guess, they were about John Adams and the making of our country. They were so inspiring! I don't know a lot about the founding fathers, but I would like to know more. I have a strong testimony that these men followed the promptings of the Spirit, risked everything they had and took a leap of faith to establish this Promised Land. God had a hand in the making of this country, and I am so grateful! It is for sure "IN GOD WE TRUST!"
Since today was fast Sunday, we blessed our sweet Jefferson. How appropriate that we would bless Jefferson - who is named after Thomas Jefferson, one of the founding father's, and author of the Declaration of Independence - on the 4th of July. He was blessed by Kody, who did a beautiful job. And Kody invited some men from the ward to stand in the circle. Bill McKay, our friend and owner of the storage units, and friends Scott Brunson, and Brad Beauchamp. The Bishop also stood in the circle. Jefferson looked so handsome in his blessing outfit! Here are some pictures and a video
Here is a sweet video of Jefferson in his blessing outfit before leaving for Church.
It's had to believe that the year is half over already. Time has really flown! The kids have enjoyed being outside. The weather has just been beautiful. Nothing really like Summer yet. And it's hard to think that only 2 more months and then it will start to cool down again. Here are some random pictures of the kiddos doing there thing!
This is what Kody does to entertain us when we get board!!! He's pretty funny!
Here is Jameson being so cute and smart. Don't mind the way I look I was sick!
Kody bought me this shirt, and it is SOOOO appropriate! I think it is my new favorite shirt! I just wish I could really wear it in public!
When Kody's mom and dad were here, Ronda drew pictures of the kids silloutte (sp?). I think they turned out so cute!
Here is Jameson helping Kody!
We are all doing good!
2 comments:
Jefferson looks like a little chunk! How fun! Glad to see everyone is doing well!
Jameson is getting to be so hansome! :) I wish we were closer and I could kis Jefferson's little cheeks!! He's so cute!
Post a Comment