Feb 28, 2010

So it's been 10 days since I last posted. A little longer than my goal of a a couple times a week, but not as bad as once every three months!

It's been going good. School this week was good. We didn't get quite as much done as last week, but it's coming along. I'm surprised at how many things Kayda knows just by watching and listing to Kamille. That is really nice! At the end of this week I took the girls to see a musical of "Beauty and the Beast." They enjoyed it. Kamille sat through the whole thing and just loved it. Kayda went from her seat, to my lap, to the floor, to my lap, to her seat, over and over and over. I only had to tell her to be quiet and whisper about 187 times. But she was good. It was funny to hear her say that her favorite part was when Bell put on the pretty yellow princess dress. And she kept asking when the Beast would change into the prince! :) Oh she's a girly girl for sure. Kamille's favorite part(s) was when Belle would sing. It was put on by the Academy of Children's Theatre. They always do shows that are kid friendly and they do a great job. This coming week we will go see "Sound of Music" that's being put on by one of the high school's for their Spring musical. The girls are REALLY excited about that one. They sing the Do, Re, Mi song ALL the time! That will be fun!

I've been feeling good. I have a lot more pressure on my tummy lately, and he's really moving around. I've come to realize more so with this pregnancy that even though my other kids have been late, this little fellow could very well come early. He'll come when ever he is ready to come, and if that's early, well great! People have asked me if that's a felling I have that he'll come early, and frankly I'm not really sure. It might be, or it might just be that I'm a blonde and it takes me three pregnancies to realize that it's not up to me when the baby is born! :) We shall see!

We signed Kamille up for T-Ball again this year. She is really excited. We're putting her in little league instead of the YMCA like we did last year. It will be good!

I cannot get over how precious Jameson is. He is so dang sweet. I totally know how my sister feels about wanting to just eat her baby up. That's how I feel about Jameson. I nibble on his little arms, he's just so irresistable! He is totally our little man!

Here's some pictures of the fam!

These pictures were taken by my sister in law Shayna, and Kody put them in frames for me for my birthday. The big one that says Family and Faith 2009 was a Christmas gift from Shayna. I love these pics! tapes

2 comments:

April said...

Thank you for sharing. Maybe you will come early. I am so glad you are giving your children some cultral experiences. The pictures look great.

sister said...

It would be nice if you came early... for once!
Definitely keep the posts coming regularly I always love to hear from you.
What a great birthday present!
Not to much longer until the baby comes yipee!!!