Feb 8, 2010

Birthday

So today was my birthday! One year older and wiser too, right????? I don't know about that, but we'll see. I had a lovey time with one of my visiting teachers who took me to luch at Olive Garden (yummy!) and then to get a professional foot mesage. Can I just say WOW! It was great. Totally relaxed, dim lighting, pretty soft music, and a great reflexology treatment! It was great! Then we hit Blimpie's for dinner (one of my favorite's, next to Captain Bill's of course) and then my favorite rainbow chip cake with ice cream! To to shabby of a day! Thanks to all those who gave me great gifts, flowers, money, gift card, beautiful cards, candle, framed picture, and all the phone calls and facebook posts of birthday wishes. So until next birthday.....or rather next post, 'night!

1 comment:

Jackie Lee said...

Sounds like a great birthday!!