Feb 17, 2010

So today was a really nice day. Kamille did 27 math problems and only missed 2 on the first try. She's really coming along good. We made a chart that for each day the girls do school, they get to put a sticker on the chart. After 5 consecutive days we do an acitivity. So this Friday the girls want to go to Burger King and play, so that's the plan. They talk about it every day and are really excited. We also made a calander as a family and planed something to do each week. Wheather it's going to the park, Library, camping, hiking, museum, river, walk, having a friend over, plays, productions, art shows, movies, etc., etc. We have quite a few months planed. It will be fun!

We all helped dad work on the truck today, that was fun. We have to replace the head gasket, which is a lot of work. I felt like a real mechanic with my hands all greesey and dirty working under the hood. I'm slowly but surley learning the parts of a truck. Kody laughed at me yesterday because I didn't know where the spark plugs were. It was kind of funny! :)

Now it's time for the kiddos to hit the hay and Kody and I to watch a movie. Yea!! Audios!

No comments: