Feb 14, 2010

Valentine's

Well, it's another Sunday! It was good, I didn't have to teach my Primary class today, which was kind of nice. My team teacher did a great job, I'm thankful for her! While in class we named some things that we are grateful for. One little boy, who I love, listed a bunch of things he was grateful for. At the end of his list he says, "And I'm grateful for the three redheads." I tilted my head and said "What?" He replies with, "You know, Heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost." I said "Oh you mean the God head?" And his reply was "Yea." Oh how I love 7 year old!

We had nice weekend. Friday we went out with a bunch of other couples from the ward to dinner and to go bowling. It was a lot of fun. That is one thing I really enjoy about living in a city, is the easy access to different activities. But there are great things about living out and in the country....in fact, to many to list, I love it too. Then yesterday I piled all three kids in the bike trailer and we headed for a bike ride down a trail that has a creek and park and it's like we go exploring. The kids had fun. I was a bit out of breath, well a lot out of breath, but well worth it. Kody had been working out of town all day and he met us at the park when he got home. It was a nice afternoon and a beautiful day. I'm glad we went.

Maybe today we'll make some Valentines cookies or treats or something, that would be nice.

Sometimes I like to browse other people's blogs. I've come across two blogs recently that have been very sad and devastating. I think about the trials we have in life, and of course I hope some of them never happen to me or my family, but I'm thankful for the trials and what they help us to learn and how to grow a little better.

I love my kiddos! Even when they scream, fight, tease, cry, and get so frustrated I'm about to explode. The small moments of building a ferris wheel out of tinker toys, or wrestling on the bed, or Kody letting the girls help him work outside on the truck with him, or tickle torturing each other, etc., etc., it's all worth it!

I love my family mucho!!

No comments: