It's kind of quiet right now, kind of nice! Jameson is sleeping, Kayda is looking at pictures, and Kamilles and Kody are hanging out together in the office. So it's a good time to post.
I like reading people's blogs. Even people I don't know. It's always interesting to see what is going on in other people's lives, and how they are handling things. Some of the blogs I have read, I'm so grateful that I'm not experiencing what they are, and other's I wish I could be more like. Hopefully I can!
It was just the girls and I at church today. Kody stayed home with Jameson who has nasty cold, they had some good bonding time looking at books. Jameson LOVES books. He'll sit for 15-20 minutes at a time by himself just looking at them. I'm so glad he loves books. It's really helped his understanding and he's really beginning to say a lot of words. Even though I'm going to have another baby soon, he is still my baby, my precious, my little man, and I love him to pieces!
Kamille and I went to the Stake baptism yesterday. We had 3 kids from our ward get baptized and 2 of them are in my primary class. Kamille was really excited to see how it was done. She kept talking about when she gets baptized. I continued with a tradition that a previous primary teacher did of making cookies for the entire primary whenever a child is baptized. I took over 85 cookies and only came home with about 6. We have a large primary. The kids enjoyed it, and so did I. I did totally forget it was fast Sunday, oops! :)
The girls and I had a great time at "The Sound of Music" the other night. It was the best high school show I've ever seen. The costumes, sets, actors, music was incredible. Those kids really did amazing, and the girls really enjoyed singing along too! They were good not to sing too loud!
Looking forward to a nice week, the weather has been so beautiful. Two days this past week the girls got in the swim suits and played outside, even though it was about 62 degrees. It's so nice right now! We're really excited for Spring!
Well, I'm going to go work on Taxes. A big YAHOOOOOOO for refund checks!
No comments:
Post a Comment