Mar 13, 2010

A couple of videos

So last night our ward had a talent show. I've participated in it the past 3 years, and it's been fun. The first year I did the stories "Tikki Tikki Tembo" and "Prindilla and the Cince" (those are tongue twister stories, if you're wondering) Then last year I did the "Mom Song" and so this year I thought of what I could do and came up with a homemade song. I did get help from other sources, but it is pretty original. It goes to the tune of Popcorn Popping and talks about Famous Mormons. Kody did the video, but don't mind that it's wobbly and shaky. He was holding Jameson who wanted to "help" do the camera and trying to keep an eye on the girls as well. I was dead last to go which made me a bit nervous to end the night with a bang! I don't know how big of a bang it was, but nonetheless it was a fun night! Here's the video of that song!



Since I did the "Mom Song" last year, I was asked to perform it again a couple of weeks ago at the Stake Women's Conference. The only video of that I have is here at home in my bedroom. I tapped myself so that I could see how it went. It's a fun song too, so here's that video. (Don't mind my kiddos crying in the background!)

1 comment:

the Cardon Clan said...

Those were great! I always LOVE the mom song!!