Mar 21, 2010

The date on this post is way off. It's really April 6th. I started it a couple of weeks ago, and just got around to finishing it. I'll post again hopefully sooner then later!

Sunday's are so nice. Today has been beautiful! Kody and the kiddos played outside for a long time while I layed on the floor looking through the open door at them. They had fun!

After they were done on the trampoline they ran around the grass doing steam roller and swang on the swing. Some people may not consider this appropriate Sabbath activities, but I disagree. Any time of any day when you're tgether as a family is OK.

Here are some pictures and videos from the past few weeks of our Sunday afternoons!


We had a lovely "panty party" while practicing our mountain climbing skills!Jameson liked sliding!

Jameson had his first hair cut yesterday. It was getting a little long, even though it looked so cute! He did really good holding still.....mostly because he ate about 12 girl scout cookies! He looks SOOOO handsome. He's our little man!
Here' the before look



Here's the after pictures!

1 comment:

sister said...

He looks so cute with his hair cut!!!