I finally finsished the major part of the taxes. It was kind of interesting the past few days, Kody and I switched roles. I was working in the office all day and he was in the house taking care of the kiddos. Yesterday he made lunch and dinner and had everthing picked up when I came in the house. The other day he did the same thing and gave the kids a bath and put the girls to bed. It was kind of nice to get out of the everyday rotune and do some different kind of "work." But I am grateful that I don't have to do it everyday. I missed holding and kissing Jameson as much, or doing school with the girls or playing outside with them. So a BIG thanks to my Lovey for being Mr. Mom for a few days, and a BIG thanks to him for working so hard everyday for our family. You're the best!
Kamille has finally learned to ride a bike. She could have leared a long time ago, we just never took the time, nor did we have a bike for her. We all went to the park a few days ago, and she rode around and around and around the path, doing a great job. Kayda, I'm sure will catch on quick. Now we just need to get a bike for her!
Kayda was chosen to give the scripture and prayer in primary a couple of weeks ago. I had to teach my class so I couldn't help her, and Kody got busy with Jameson so he didn't help her. I learned from a few primary teachers that when it was Kayda's turn she went to the microphone and just stood there saying nothing. Then Kamille hopped up and went and whispered to her what to say. Kayda repeated the scripture perfectly and then Kamille told Kayda to fold her arms and say the prayer, so Kayda repeated that in the microphone. The prayer, from what I was told, was very cute. Saying something to the effect ..."thank Thee I can come to primary. Thank Thee I can give the scripture, thank thee I can give the prayer, thank thee I can give the scripture, thank thee I can give the prayer..." A few adults who were in Primary told me it was the sweetest thing and that Kamille did a great job helping Kayda. That's always nice to hear! I'm sure it was so cute!
We're ready for a vacation. We're looking forward to Memorial Day weekend. We hope to do something fun then. A nice 3 day weekend!
I'm due in 7 weeks! We'll see when baby actually comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment