I don't have a good title for this post. It's basically just a bunch of random things that have been going on lately....
I honestly don't really enjoy cooking or baking. It's not something I look forward to doing. I do it because I have to, basically. So when 4pm rolls around and it's "that time of day" to figure out what to do for dinner, I stress! But one evening I had a great idea to have nachos! And they were a hit! And they looked so good I even took a picture. Totally dumb, I know, but oh well! :)
This kid is such a good sleeper. He sleeps pretty much anywhere, and always looks so darn cute!
This is my friend Jordan. She's one of the young women in our ward and I love her! She's way awesome and super fun, and comes to help me pick veggies. This particular day the kids were feeling a little "Adam and Eve-ish" and dressed Jordan in fig leaves. Ok, not really fig leaves, but they had fun. And Jordan is a great sport and super good with our kiddos. They love her lots!
Jeffersson was feeling a little thuggish, and looked the part too!
Our water pressure hasn't been very good lately. This is the hot and cold water turned all the way on, and this is how much water comes out. We're trying to figure out exactly what the problem is. It's sort of frustrating not having a lot of water. But some water is better than none. That's for sure!
A few weeks ago I won tickets on the radio to see REO Speedwagon. They're a rock band from the 80's. I don't know a lot of their songs, but I know some, so I was looking forward to going. Mainly for the experience. Kody didn't really want to go and had to help with a service project that night anyway, so my friend Samantha and I went. We were some of the youngest one's there, but we had a nice time. And we didn't have to pay for tickets, so that's always a plus! Although I was a total DORK and didn't realize I had 4 tickets! Here I was thinking I only had 2 (because they were stapled together and I never bothered to flip through them). We got to the gate handed the girl our tickets, she scans them and says "who are the other two tickets for?" I was like WHAAAAT? Samantha said we could have had a party, but oh well! :)
We got a massive tomato from our garden. Like the biggest one I've ever seen! Not even joking, it probably weighed at least 2 pounds!
There was full page article about a pair of sister missionaries in our area in our local news paper. I thought that was neat!
Who doesn't love a PJ dance/bed jumping party at 8:30 in the morning to "Me First and the Gimme Gimmies?" (On one of their albums they take well known songs from musicals and spice them up!) Fun Times!
No comments:
Post a Comment