Sep 15, 2014

Jameson turns 6!!

Jameson's birthday was yesterday, and he's 6 now! Wowzers, time flies! He's such a sweet, happy boy. Very well tempered, kind, and loving. Everyone of the kids likes playing with him and being around him. He's just full of goodness!

We celebrated o Saturday by visiting a park we haven't been to before. It's beautiful! Has a creek, lots of grass, a little swimming beach area, and just really pleasant. We all enjoyed throwing rocks in the water and skipping stones (that kind of stuff isn't just for boys!)





 After the park we hit up Value Village (one of our favorite stores!) and got him some new pants, shoes, and a couple of toys. Then we went to Shakeys' Pizza for some yummy food and arcade games! The kids ended up with about 50 tickets - enough to get a piece of candy each, dumb vampire teeth, and those stupid Chinese finger things that you can never get your fingers out of! Obviously I'm not a fan, but that's what they wanted. I did cream Kody in the basketball shoot out game though! Twice! That part was fun! :) Although, he may not agree :) I didn't get any pictures at Shakey's. Darn

On Sunday morning the 4 older kids came in at about 7am dying to open presents. We couldn't turn them down, so we said yes! :) Jameson was super thrilled with gifts from Grammy and Papa, Marmie & Grampa Noel J, and us. I'm pretty sure Grampa Charlie's present will be here today. Thanks for showing the love!

 

 
He wanted a Mint Oreo Ice Cream cake. A fave for all of us! It was delish! It didn't last very long, as we finished it off for breakfast this morning! :)
 

Then in the evening we enjoyed a family bike ride. Jameson finally got riding a two-wheeler down! We've been so busy this summer we haven't practiced with him hardly at all. But just the other day, he got on and had it down!
 
This was the view from where I sat :) Lovely!

1 comment:

April said...

Your family is absolutely amazing. I am so impressed with what you and Kody accomplish. Way to go. Love all the pics. The park is gorgeous, the vegetables incredible and that tomato WOW!! The video you took of Jameson, I can kind of hear it, but there is no picture. So happy that you have such great friends. Love you all so much.