So we spent last Friday on the slopes enjoying the beautiful weather and sun, and had a blast!
The girls were way excited to give it a whirl! Kayda lasted about 20 minutes and then was ready to take an hour break ...go figure. And Kamille was a champ and only rested during lunch. She wet up and down the bunny hill lots of times getting basics down. Then she was ready to take the lift up the beginner slope. She did really good. She rose her own skis down the entire time and I didn't help her at all. She fell a few times, but don't we all our first time skiing. She didn't quite and was a champ!
After lunch Kayda was way more motivated to do it. She stayed on the bunny hill for the rest of the afternoon and did pretty good. I thought she would be more into it because she's naturally more athletic and has a little better ability then Kamille, but when it comes to doing anything "hard" she tends to fizz out a bit. But she still did well.
I went down the beginner and moderate slopes and did well. I didn't fall at all and enjoyed the wind and speed! So glad we went!
Brigham and Jace, the two boys who came along, were awesome slope riders! They did super good and I know they had a super great time. They are such sweet boys and all of us have really come to love their whole family.
Here's some random pictures.
Kosette basking in the sunlight on the porch!
Jefferson taking a selfie
Dirt is so entertaining for little kids! It really comes in handy where we live :)













No comments:
Post a Comment