Thanksgiving this year was nice. It was just our little family again. I did most of the cooking on Wednesday, which was way nice. Since last year we were working on the greenhouse until about 9pm on Wednesday night :) Everything turned out super yummy! I was quite pleased with myself for making things from scratch. I don't always enjoy cooking/baking, but I can handle it once or twice a year :)
Kody made the fruit salad
Stuffing
Homemade rolls were delish!
Jell-O
Homemade pumpkin and apple pie
We also had deviled eggs and mashed potatoes & gravy. Yummy!
After dinner we headed out on a walk. It was way nice and the sunset was super beautiful!
We're so thankful for all of our blessings. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It's good to be thankful!
1 comment:
I am coming to your house next year for Thanksgiving!!!:-) Not one homemade pie at our Thanksgiving gathering. Maybe we should ALL come up to Washington next year!!!! The barn looks wonderful and it is soooooo big. I love all the pictures... Kayda gets her sewing and craft talent from your Grandpa Goodman's side of the family. The only girls in my family who don't sew or do crafts are Aunt Lark and your mother. Sorry! :-) Love you all. Keep sharing, I love it!
Post a Comment