Jul 29, 2014

Odds and Ends

Here are some random pictures over the last couple of weeks. 



Cool thunder storm! There were lots of lightening bolts, but I only caught a picture of one. They go so fast! 

I took the crew and headed to Costco one day. We grabbed a slice of pizza for dinner and say at the tables to eat. An older gentleman say near us and watched us eat for several minutes. Then leans over to me and says, "Are all these kids yours or do you run a daycare?" I laughed and said they're all mine, but some days certainly feel like a daycare! 

Our town had it's annual Settlers Day prade and festivities. The kids and I enjoyed the prade and vendor booths at the park. Our Bishop (the one in front) is a real mountain man and always in the prade. He's big into horse packing treks and goes all out. It's fun to see him in his gittup. 

I wouldn't mind driving something like this. 

I told Kody we should do a prade entry next year. Have the tractor pull the trailer with us on it dressed in vegetable costumes and hand out zucchini and cucumbers instead of candy! Ok, maybe we would give out hats or T shirts instead of veggies, but we would really dress in carrot and squash costumes! That would be great advertising, and be something people would remember!! Then we could have a vendor spot in the park and really sell the veggies! I better get to planning that! 

When regular trampoline jumping gets a little boring, sometimes you gotta get creative! This has been a big hit for days! 


Kody wanted to make cinnamon rolls, so he did. They were yummy! 

Farm work makes all of us tuckered out!

No comments: