Today we swam in or lake. Our friends came too and we had a good time. We haven't been on the water since May, so I was a little worried that there would only be a little stream left. But, there wasn't. Still lots of water and still plenty deep. I didn't take pictures, darn it. Brigham and Jace were awesome and jumped in over and over. Jordan and Kyndra were like Super Woman and rowed the boat across the lake and back. (It's about 10 acres big). My boys enjoyed staying close to the shore and splashing around. And the girls liked doing it all. Kosette stayed on my lap the entire time. Granted, she wasn't feeling good. And Lisl and I loved basking in the sunlight and visiting. Hallelujah for vitamin D and blue skies!
After swimming Lisl, Jordan, Kyndra, and I went to help a lady in the ward with packing and clearing out her basement because they are moving. With the extra hands it went fairly quick and we got the basement totally empty. Brigham and Jace and Kamille and Kayda were good babysitters to the three little ones and played at the park. It was good to be able to help this family get ready to move.
Flexible schedules calls for flexible bed times! Tonight is a camp out on the trampoline!! Those were the days!
Wouldn't life be grand if we could go to bed whenever we wanted, sleep wherever we wanted, not have to worry about responsibility, and eat ice cream or Oreos any time we wanted? Oh, that sounds heavenly! I hope there's ice cream and Oreos in heaven. If I could pick something to be buried with, it would be Oreos. I'd choose ice cream too, but it would melt. At least Oreos would last until my resurrection (hopefully) and I could eat them then. :)
She loves helping Dad in the shop!
A 24 piece drumset! That works!
Kosette is seriously so content. She got a cookie and a cracker, went outside, and just sat there in the sun eating. It's so cute :)
Here's it Happy Summer Days!

No comments:
Post a Comment