A couple weeks ago the kids and I headed to the lake for some fun in the sun! There are lakes all over the place around here. This one has a nice beach area and a big dock with a diving board. We met up with some other families in the ward and had a great time!
Jordan was a good sport and made some awesome sand stuff with the little kids.
Superman nearly flew through the water
Lisl was a champ and kept some of the kids entertained on the rafts
Ok, so I know this sunburn looks horrid...and it was for a few days. And I know I don't win "Mothe of the Year" for it. And yes, I leaned my lesson to reapply sunscreen throughout the day. But on a happy note, he's totally all better, and can wear clothes again. Although he's not a big fan of wearing clothes anyway.
Nolan and Kayda are good friends. He sorta has a crunch on her...and her on him too :)
We did have a fun time at the lake. We'll go again soon, I'm sure!







No comments:
Post a Comment