We spent lots of hours on the big greenhouse making the raised rows, laying the drip tape and plastic, and transplanting. There were lots of helping hands.
Total, there was about 400 different vegetable plants transplanted. That's a lot of veggies! And we have A LOT more to go :)
The lil' babes is such a cutie. Playing and digging in the dirt is where a kid belogs.
That afternoon I came home and mowed the lawn. Our riding lawn mower was out of commission, so my good friend was kind enough to let me use hers. It's a push mower, so it took a while (4 hours and about 65 times emptying the bag) but it worked great and now our yard doesn't look like the Amazon. I walked over a mile around the yard pushing the mower, so I just added that to the 5.5 miles I did that morning pushing Kosette in the stroller. Our riding mower is fixed now...yay!
Kosette loves to "wing," as she calls it, on the porch braces. They are just her size.













No comments:
Post a Comment