This week has been up and down and all around. Kayda didn't feel well for a couple days and threw up a few times, and then she was fine. Jameson started feeling sick on Monday and was down and out for about 4 days. We had lots of throw up episodes, as he couldn't keep anything down. He didn't leave his bed except to go to the bathroom. Poor kid. He still has a bit of a cold, but he's on the up and up. Then Kosette and Jefferson got it. They've only thrown up once, which is nice, but it happened at the same time, so that was a little tricky :) They've both got a cough and Kosettes nose is running like a water faucet. They've all had a fever and every night this week has been either an all nighter, or waaaayyy looooong, but that's how it goes I guess.
Before all that, they were all good and enjoyed outside.
That lovely time of year came to muck out the sheep pen. It was over a foot high of hay and gunk to clean out. It's a process.
That's a true load of crap.
I love this picture nuts sweet. They were playing in the hay bales together.
This is how Kosette fell asleep one evening. So precious, even though she didn't feel well.
Well, the girls finally made it to Arizona. They saved their money for a long time and paid for most of their airfare. They were SOOOO excited. It's been almost 2 years since any of us have been down, so it worked out good for them to go. When they arrived in AZ, the flight attendant told my mom that they were the best, most polite child travelers she has ever seen in her 30 year career as a flight attendant. They were champs to fly by themselves! They'll have a blast, I'm sure! They get to be there for 2 weeks and will totally love it!
Last night we celebrated my friend Jenny's birthday. I love birthdays and I love Jenny, so I thought it should be a party, so I put together a surprise "Girls Night Out." There were 9 of us that met for dinner. We had a great time and laughed a lot! Then 6 of us enjoyed an improv comedy show. It was fun. Some parts were funnier then others, but I think overall it was a night well spent! I love these ladies!








No comments:
Post a Comment