Kody made breakfast for me which was yummy, and got breakfast for all the kids. Church was really nice with some great talks and a really nice Relief Society lesson that all the sisters got to attend. The young women handled things in primary and as far as I know it was a success. We only heard a couple kids screaming bloody murder :)
I was asked to tell the story of "Love You Forever" as part of the RS lesson. I didn't have a copy of the book, but have had it memorized since I was about 9 years old, so I got up there and acted it out. I thought about "crawling across the floor, looking up over the side if the bed..." but I decided not to do that in a dress. There were several ladies in tears by the time I was done. I love that story!
All my loveys gave me great gifts!
I've been desperately needing some new running shoes so I don't run like a camel in my clod hoppers, as my friend Lisl called me . :) So Kody was a champ and got me some sweet running shoes! Along with some wonderfully awesome comfortable Clark's flip flops that I LOVE, and some New Balance flip flops that have a good sole on them since there was practically nothing left of my other ones. And of course some beautiful daisy and Lillie plants. All the women at church got marigold plants and my littles gave me some art crafts they made and lots of hugs and kisses. I scored big time! :)
The lasagna dinner was lovely, as I prepared it all yesterday and only had to stick it in the oven. And I didn't have to do dishes! HALLELUJAH! That was exciting.
We enjoyed a fun time in the boat out on our lake. It was really beautiful and peaceful!
My littles are the best! Sometimes they drive me nuts, and they're loud, but I'll keep them! I'd rather have them then some other kids I know :)
I don't know why, but my face and upper body look swollen in this picture, or fat. But I haven't gained any weight, I promise! I sure love my stud muffin hunk! Without him, momma hood wouldn't be possible. He's a keeper for sure!
And here's my momma. She's great. This was in 2012 at my brothers wedding, when I was 8 months pregnant. That was the last time we had a good picture together. If anyone ever thought I was pretty, I could say I got it from her. She's a beautie!
I've been greatly blessed to have really incredible women in my life who have all played a "motherly" role in one form or another. Some of them are related to me, some of them are friends. Some are younger than I am, some are my same age, and some have many many years on me, but one thing is for sure; they have all blessed my life and I'm so grateful for them! Happy Mothers Day! 







1 comment:
It really looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Is that the lake that was dry last year, when I was there? Great pics. of lake, kids, boat etc. My only concern... WHERE ARE THE KIDS AND PARENTS LIFE JACKETS!!!??? To bad someone couldn't video your "Love you for always", Your memory is amazing. Next time you can do "Marwedge is what bwings us togetho today" :-)
Post a Comment