Framing in the basement of the farmhouse is done!! It's such a huge improvement! It actually makes the basement seem like it's supposed to be part of the house and not like a dungeon cell. And when we put the new windows in down there, it'll be sooo great! Kody has really done an amazing job!
The last part for him to finish was the stairs down to the basement. The stairs alone add at least $10,000 to the value of the house! They're so nice and user friendly. Unlike the stairs before that were like walking down a ladder.
We'll probably call the basement the "downstairs," because it's going to be so nice and won't seem like a basement!
Our pond on the farm, that's actually the size of a lake, is frozen over solid. We need some ice skates!
Kody made some fantastic Lego boxes for the kids to keep their millions of Legos in. They slide rigt under Jameson's bed. It's pretty handy. They spend a lot of time playing Legos....Kody too :)
The other day I spent 9 hours in the kitchen and made 21 freezer meals. I love freezer meals!
We're going to see "Wicked" in May! It'll be so great and I'm so excited! I LOVE musical theater so I'm pumped to add Wicked to the list of shows I've seen! We got a good deal on ticket prices because I got a group of 21 people to go. We'll be sitting close enough to see them sweat!
I got this video of Kosette dancing the other night. She really knows how to bust a move!!














1 comment:
I love following your blog & your family--especially everyday posts like these! So fun!!
Post a Comment