Kody's been working really hard on tearing out basically everything in the farm house. The old plaster and lath on the walls, floors, ceilings, etc. He's been working on it the past several weeks. And he just finished all the tearing out!! Oh Happy Day! Now it's time to start the building up again.
Here are some pictures of all the tearing out.
As Kody was tearing out the lath, he found a really big, really old wasp nest. Lovely.
Remolding a 100 year old, three story house is a Process. But Kody's doing a great job! We hope to be all moved in by May!
1 comment:
Hey! Just wanted to say hi and how much I love reading about all the things you are up to. Keep posting about the farmhouse. I'm excited to see all that you guys do to it along with the final product! Those are some beautiful snowflakes on your windshield. How fun that your daughter is baking. I love it too! Here's a little help to make a heart shaped cake without a pan - make a square and round cake (same size pans). Cut the round in half, turn the square so a corner is pointed at you, then put the straight edge of the circles against the top two sides of the square. I hope that makes sense. Try it with some paper first if you're confused and you can see how it makes a heart!
Post a Comment