Here's what's been happening in our neck if the woods....
The boys love playing with the shop vac, and they make some serious funny faces!
A couple of quicky shots at church
She was just laying on the kitchen rug being a goofus!
We scored big time on some gently used ski gear from a family in our ward. $50 for stuff that would be over $300 new. We figured if were gonna love in a place with snow, we'll get in to winter activities! Now were just waiting on the snow...
I loved this picture of the apostles giving a fist bump! I was "pumped" for General Conference! They were wonderful sessions!
Horrible lighting, but Jefferson was stoked for the ceiling high tower Kody made with the Leggos.
We got 80 lbs of Chicken breasts from Zaycon Foods (Love them!) and I canned 40 lbs if it, 19 quarts worth. It took about 9 hours to prep and process all three batches, but well worth the time! I'll freeze and put into freezer meals the other 40 lbs.









1 comment:
What a crack up!! Those boys are to funny!
Post a Comment