We have been enjoying the outdoors a lot lately, to soak up the last little bit of summer. The kids and I enjoyed a hike recently.
But on the way back to the car, Jefferson was too tired to walk, so this is how it went. Who needs a gym membership, right? Just put a kid on each side of you!
Kosette and I out on the tractor. Love her cheeks!
It's kind of nice having our own little "zoo" pass by our house every few days. One day it was wild turkeys, a couple days later it was deer.

These Sunflowers and Black-eyed Susans came out of our garden. So pretty!
You ain't a real country girl without some John Deer attire! (Thanks to Aunt Shayna, she's finally big enough to wear it!)






1 comment:
Awh she's so cute in that! When she grows out of it she can give it to Honey! Ha! I love that top picture my goodness!
Post a Comment