Well, it's that time of year again. School is in session and underway. Kamille in 3rd grade and Kayda in 2nd and Jameson in preK/Kindergarten. But for us, this year it's home school. I decided to go back to doing it, now that I'm not working or pregnant...yet. Haha, just kidding. Don't freak out Mom, no plans for another baby...at least not this month :). But seriously, I decided to go back to doing it because I really feel like it will be the best thing for our kids. They can move at their own pace, learn about things that they are really interested in, have so much more freedom and free time, and we can all be together to work and play.
We'll put the girls into a home school group program where they'll go one or two days a week for certain classes, get to deal with a teacher and other kids, and I'll get a break from teaching. It's defiantly not the easy route to take, but it will be the most beneficial. And we have lots of home school support here. There's at least 9 other families in our ward that do it, so hopefully it all goes well!
1 comment:
Wahoo! Way to go! The one other family in my ward that HS are moving :( Yet I have formed a nice little support group so I am so happy. We do a program once a week and a co-op once a week. Such the way to go!
Post a Comment