Sep 22, 2013

Kids and stuff

I seriously love my kids! I mean, yes, they're loud, and wild, and crazy, and they whine, and cry, and yell, and poop in their pants (not all of them of course), and don't listen, and are sometimes so frustrating that I want to pull my hair out...and their hair out...and the dogs hair out. But, above all that and more, they are happy, generious, best friends with each other, compassionate, smart, whity, healthy, loveable, kind, thoughtful, and fun (amongst other things)! And most importantly, they are SO CUTE! 

Giddy-Up and Yee-Haw!

A selfie of Kayda Babes

They're table dancing....literally ;)

I love my crew!

Family date night to the park

So every week when we go to the farmers market, there is a lady there who sells tie-dyed shirts. She has always been great with the kids letting them help her and playing with them. Last week she made five tie-dyed shirts for all the kids. She gave us the instructions on how to care for them when we got home, and one of the steps was to rinse them in cold water. So I did. ..... Note to self, next time wear gloves.
My hands looked like a bruised rainbow for several days. At least the dye didn't stain the bathtub when I rinsed them out!

We've started getting winter squash from our garden! Yay for pumpkins!
We also have delecata, buttercup, and golden Hubbard squash, and more to come soon!





3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What kind of squash is that on the bottom right? That is really pretty! How fun! I love your life Julie!

Unknown said...

looks like the farming life suits you! miss your guts!! please come visit us sometime! loves.

ashley said...

that was really me...not emma