Nov 10, 2011

Talent Show

Last night we had our ward talent show. I participated again this year, along with my posse (Mindy, Kate & Ashley). Our skit was pretty funny, if I do say so myself. We sure enjoyed practicing, we cracked ourselves up! Even though our stage fell apart and someone let my baby out of the stroller to wonder around aimlessly....oh well. The show must go on, right? Here's the video of our act! Hope you laugh like we did! ~If you click on the little arrows on the bottom right of the video, it will put it on full screen. ~



5 comments:

Shayna Collier Nelson said...

HA! Thats why i love you Julie!!

Tiffany said...

Very funny! I love it!

April said...

Julie I laughed til I almost cried. You guys were hilarious. It was so much better than the one you had me look at. Way to go. Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashlynn said after she saw the video... "that's a talent"?!? We all had a good laugh though.

Susie Shipley said...

What a great talent!!! I loved watching how animated your faces were - ha ha - too cute!!