Our memory card port on our lap top has not been working right so I've not been able to download pictures and videos to our PC to post on the blog. But alas, thanks to Best Buy and their handy dandy devices I've got a little thingy that makes it work now. So here is a large update/post on what's been going on in our lives basically since August 2011.
Jefferson enjoying shoe water while it was still warm enough to enjoy the pool!

We packed the moving truck tighter than tight and it was stuffed full. This was only the start.

Jefferson enjoying the splash pad/pool at the park

Kamille enjoying the splash pad too!

Jefferson loves to sing and sing and sing....

These two have been good budies since the other two are gone.

Another season of soccer has come and gone!


A beautiful girl on a beautiful Sunday!

Jefferson LOVES to play in the dirt, and eat it too!

I think this is my favorite picture of all! Takes after Daddy......just kidding!

Kamille's first day MCP. She loves it! Another school year has started!


Enjoying a bike ride!
It was so great to be able to go to Arizona for 55 hours and be together. We loved it! Swimming at aunt Jennifer's house!

Jefferson loves giving kisses!

All 14 grandchildren on

The main reason we went to Arizona was for the wedding of my dad to Janice! It was really beautiful. I'm so excited for them! Janice is amazing and I'm so happy that she's part of the family!

Dad and Janice with all their grandkids

All the "Baird's"

Kayda Babes! Oh how I miss her!

My Buddy Boy Jameson. I miss him so!

Sweet Kamilles!

My Man and I!

We headed to the Harvest Festival again this year. This time we went with some friends and had lots of fun!
2 comments:
Kamille looks so cute with her tooth gone. Did she have a wig?
You must enter the pic. of Jefferson into a baby picture contest. It is about the cutest pic. of a behind I have ever seen. :) Thanks for the pics. of your dad and Janice. I hadn't seen any.
faniyin
f
Post a Comment