These are my gals, Mindy and Kate
Nov 14, 2011
Retreat
This past Friday and Saturday we had a Women's Retreat. A bunch of ladies from the ward (about 21 of us) headed to Cle Elum for an overnight get-a-way at Ensigh Ranch. It was great fun! It was a non Relief Society activity, just a bunch of girlies having fun! And might I say it WAS fun. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! There was plenty of talk about kids, boobs, husbands and life. We played games, had TONS of food, did some super cute crafts, and really enjoyed each other. It was great to get to know some of the ladies a little better. One of the ladies had a great idea to do it once a month! Well.....maybe at least twice a year. Can't wait to do it again, it was wonderful! I wish I would have taken more pictures, but oh well. These were on the hay ride we took! Enjoy!
We got to enjoy the first snow of the year while we were there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment