Nov 29, 2011

Dance Moves

I had to post this video of Jefferson dancing! He's got some moves! It's so very cute and makes me smile every times I see it! Who doesn't love to dance to Hannah Montana?




My hubby and 2 kiddos will be home in 5 days! Finally! It's kind of strange how 3 months can go by so slowly, yet so quickly at the same time. I'm really excited to have them home and for us to be a real family again. Absense really does make the heart grow fonder...........not forgetful.

2 comments:

April said...

Cute, cute cute. I was hoping to get up to see the kids before they left. I don't know if it is going to happen. I bet you are excited to all be together again. How was your Thanksgiving?

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

Hey there! So are you still in Utah? Where abouts are you?