Before
After
This is what it looks like once I got everything planted and a fence put up, so that the kitty's didn't use it as a litter box, and so the squirrels wouldn't get to it either. We planted tomato's, cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, zucchini, crookneck squash, and butternut squash. All the plants but one have broken through and are coming up, it is so neat to see!
I went walking on Saturday morning and came across a great yard sell. I went home to tell Kody about the stuff I saw and he went and got it. Here is what we got! A great bike!! It's an IronHorse and it retails for over $250.00 (and that's a sale price), and we got it for $15.00. It was a steal! It was kept in a garage and it looks brand new! We're excited to have another bike, since our first one got stolen. Now we just need a bike trailer!
Kody also saw these really neat wood bowls. I love wood bowls, so I was excited!
We also got a cool 3D Porcelain picture of the Last Supper, and Kody found some tools and stuff. We both love yard selling!
Here's Kayda finishing up her breakfast one morning. I guess she couldn't get enough!
After her breakfast, she was just chillin' on the couch!
We transplanted a couple of iris plants and a couple of rose bushes from the backyard in our garden spot, to the front yard in front of the house. It looks a ton better in front.
You can see on the other side of the front door what things used to look like. Now we just need to transplant some things to that spot so it's not so bare looking.
6 comments:
Great job! The garden looks great. They are a lot of hard work though. :) That bike is a steal! Nice find. When did your bike get stolen? How horrible!
Looks awesome! Thanks for all your comments on our blog sorry that I am not as good...we are in the process of moving upstairs and remodling and painting...Your family is SO cute! We love you guys and are excited for your next kiddo! Keep us posted!! ;-)
Flowers and garden looks great!
Hey how are you feeling? Getting ready to have your baby?
How are you? You haven't updated in a while. I hope you are doing good! I bet your garden is growing lots! Have a good day!
Kody! Hey fun to find your family blog! It's been a long time! 2 1/2 kids Wow! Good for you guys, they are beautiful!
Julie, Hi it's Colleen Jones. After I started this blogging stuff I didn't go back to my facebook. Your girls are beautiful and growing sooo fast. So - you are expecting a boy:) Congradulations. Hi to your sweet family. Here is our blog: rickncocojones.blogspot.com Keep in touch. Love ya
Post a Comment