This past weekend was our ward's Father's and Son's campout. Well, since we don't have a boy old enough to go with Kody, he took along Kamille. She of course didn't pay much attention to being the only girl there. They had lots of fun and when they got home Kamille told me all about it and everything the did. It was really cute to hear her talk about it. Kayda and I had some good bonding time here too. We all had fun! Here are some pictures of the campout. They stayed up near Mt. Rainer at Camp Zarahemla.
Getting the tent all set up.

Deer at the Lake.

Oh, pretty water!

As Kamille described this picture: "We went swimming in a boat!"

Pretty Waterfall!

Yep, that's snow!

Cute!

This was about a week ago at a really neat park not to far from us. Kayda is driving a boat, but she's not real sure about it.
6 comments:
Yay for a boy coming soon! Super cute girls you have there too. I'm due in November. Sorry about the blog, I forgot to tell everyone. ha ha. I'm silly.
That is so stinkin cool that Kody took Kamille camping for the fathers son camp out. Girls can camp too! Too many cute pictures!
I cant believe how big your girls have gotten... they are just too cute... Love and miss you guys
This definitely is a journal entry for Kamille. Will she still be going when she is sixteen!:) You certainly do have cute girls. It will be fun to see who little baby boy takes after in looks. The Baird side or the Collier side, or even maybe his own.
Camping looks so fun right now. I miss you guys, and think we should go camping again. The girls are getting so big. I can't believe it!
It sure is beautiful there! How fun that Cody took Kamille! I think thats cool!
Post a Comment