I wanted to get Kody a professional picture of the girls or Father's Day, and they were doing free 8 x 10's at the mall. But what I really wanted was more than 1 picture in an outdoor setting. So on Sunday a couple that is new to our ward spoke in Sacrament meeting and the wife mentioned she did pictures. So talking with her later we worked out that she would do pictures of the girls and I outside at a park for Kody's gift. It was great! She did a great job and I'm so happy! She wouldn't let me pay her or trade her anything, but she did let me take her out to lunch. She was worth way more than that, but we had a good time. She moved from Idaho where she had a whole photography business, but now she gets to get all set up here. So for anyway who views this blog and lives in WA, or nearby, Pam Peck is the one who did the pictures and she's great!! I need to give her referrals, so spread the word! She even put together a collage that I framed for Kody! Here are some of the ones she did! You can click on any of them to make them bigger!
They all turned out pretty cute. Kody's going to like them!
Wow! The pics look great! So do you you! When is your due date again? The girls are adorable, and I bet Cody is a proud dad. Glad you got such a great deal on the photography!
Julie, These are wonderful pics. I love the black and white's with the bows showing the color. I bet Kody got a delight receiving the pics. for Father's Day. You don't even look pregnant. Where are you hiding the baby?:) You look really good. They all turned out so nice. Send me some...PLEEEEEEEESE.
dear jewels, i finally got into your blog! i wasn't able to in a long time. the girls are sooo cute i miss them alot. you look great as usual, i love you mom from the farm
7 comments:
Wow! The pics look great! So do you you! When is your due date again?
The girls are adorable, and I bet Cody is a proud dad. Glad you got such a great deal on the photography!
Julie,
These are wonderful pics. I love the black and white's with the bows showing the color. I bet Kody got a delight receiving the pics. for Father's Day. You don't even look pregnant. Where are you hiding the baby?:) You look really good. They all turned out so nice. Send me some...PLEEEEEEEESE.
Oh Jules! Those pictures are priceless. Kody will love it. What a beautiful family. You look fantastic!
dear jewels, i finally got into your blog! i wasn't able to in a long time. the girls are sooo cute i miss them alot. you look great as usual, i love you mom from the farm
Julie great pics she did a really good job! I bet Kody loved them. Send some when you get a chance. You all look so cute.
These are amazing! So fun to have such precious pictures!
the pictures are great!!! you don't even look pregnant. when are you due? Your girls are getty big. Are they ready for the baby?
Post a Comment