Aug 5, 2008

Yes we're still alive

So I know it's been alomot 2 months since I(we) posted anything. Honestly I just haven't felt in the mood for blogging. I don't really feel like sitting here waiting for my pictures and stuff to upload. But to give you a recap on stuff (without pictures) we had Kody's mom Ronda, come up form Arizona to saty for a week. It was a lot of fun having her here. We went camping at Mt. Rainer, saw a bunch of really pretty waterfalls, did a ton of hiking and just had a nice time. My dad is coming up on Friday for 5 days, and that will be nice to have him here. We can't believe we've been in Washington a over a year already. Time really flies!

Things are fine. I'm feeling pretty good pregnancy wise. Baby is due in 5 weeks. We still don't have a name for him yet. And if and when I feel like really blogging and posting some good stuff, don't fret, I will share it! Hope everyone is good!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you're doing well. I was thinking of you today wondering, "I hope everything is okay. I haven't heard much from your neck of the woods lately."

Hope all goes well with the pregnancy. You said due in 5 weeks, so proably arriving in about 7, right. ha ha Your other gals were not anxious to see the world,were they?

Love You!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing you have been gone a year already..Congrats on having a boy!!! The girls are getting so big and they are just too cute!!! Love all the pictures.. miss you all

The Kleyn Family said...

YAY for baby #3! Sorry for a year without talking, I've been out of it! Glad to hear all is well with you and yours. All is well here, missing old friends and family home evening on the hill ;) Love ya! Emily